Hi! I’m the most lackadaisical blogger ever to receive an award. Viv let me know about this, oh a few weeks ago, but I stink and have taken this long to reply. I got a blog award from Viviene of The Journey of a Woman… Thank you, sugar!! According to her, this award is given to “bloggers who are inspirational, and who have impacted your blogging or your life.”
Here are the rules of this award…
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Now I got to answer these 10 questions…
- Favourite colour – Hmm…something warm. Yellow, Orange, Red. You know – HAPPY!
- Favourite animal – LOL – All of the above I think is what these guys would say!
- Favourite number – I don’t actually have one? I guess 4 since that’s my bday.
- Favourite non-alcoholic drink – Coke!
- Facebook or twitter – Facebook but I get more interaction on Twitter. (Y’all should like my FB page…just sayin’)
- Passion – Marriage/Traveling/Cooking/Arts and Crafts/Photography
- Getting or giving presents – Giving.
- Favourite pattern – oh jeez. I kinda hate patterns but if I had to pick I’d say something REALLY subtle. Like a pinstripe.
- Favourite Day of the Week – Saturday by far
- Favourite flower – Carnations or wild flowers please. I’m simple!
Now the most exciting part! I nominate…
- Betty and her “boys” from Northwest Betty – she is just so delightfully happy.
- Christa of I Know How is Babby Formed - hilarious and in the midst of a pregnancy. I do so love preggers blogs.
- Hatton of Fresh Mom. She’s got great parenting advice and always shares great products.
- Sweet Pea from Newlyweds- I love weddings and marriage blogs because well, I can relate! From marriage, to children, to recipes SP has it all!
- Jessica from Freckles & Dirt is super crafty. Plus she’s from the south, and I gotta support my G.R.I.T.S.!
- Megan from Best of Fates. Do you like to laugh? Hard often with milk spewing out of your nose? Then read Megan’s blog. But watch those beverages.
- Lindsay of Designer Wife (and Momma to be) is like who I want to be if I were sophistacted and stuff. Alas I shall never be so read her blog for a touch of style instead.
- Ummm…I don’t have an 8th one yet. I’m still delving through my blogs I follow and seeking out new ones.
OK I feel less of a slacker now so Congrats fellow bloggers, hope y’all enjoy these new finds!